|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
Material:#45 Steel/Stainless Steel/High carbon steel/Aluminium alloy
Item Name:Pintle Trailer Hitch towing Hook
Condition:new Electroplated finished
Drop forged Solid Steel combination Pintle hook/ball hitch. Forged steel ball. Interchangeable hitch balls.
This is not Chrome plated, Stainless Steel allows those who expose to salt (sea/snow). If chrome is what you need please see the other listing.
1. Do not attempt to modify the system.
2. Keep the tongue weight rule at 10% of towing weight. No guessing.
3. Tow rating is valid only when the rest of the system has the same tow rating.
4. Anything more than 3 ton a weight distribution system should be used.
5. Always inspect entire tow system, trailer, lights and brake system before every towing trip.
6. Do not max out the towing weight, always keep 25% room for uphill and downhill ride.
7. If trailer is short, avoid backing off. Short trailer is easy to jackknife.
8. Lock your tow hitch outdoor.
9. Do not tow over or close to weight rating.
10. When towing, keep your highway speed less than 60mph.
11. Stop and inspect your tow system and trailer after running through large bump or large hump to make sure nothing is damaged.
12. All towing should have pair of steel cables or steel chains for precaution.
13. Allow sufficient distance from the vehicle in the front for sudden braking.